"A horse is like a mirror, and it's reflecting what and who you are."


This is just a little diary of my horse life. I teach natural horsemanship and dressage. I am currently working on getting back to L4 Parelli after a car accident and surgery.


I suffered from a fear of failure, as things had not gone according to planned after my time off from my injuries. It had been an paralyzing disability (fear) but my healing is coming along nicely, and I hope to pass my level 4 before the end of 2011.


I don't know where I am going, but I am NOT lost!


I am now reviewing dvd's and books, and blogging my reviews. The link on the left in the categories (DVD Clinician Reviews)will take you straight to it. You will find links to the websites of all dvd clinicians I review and they are located on the left hand side bottom of page of the page. None of the clinicians or trainers I am reviewing, sponsor, endorse or authorize this site. For more info about them please click on thier link.

I hope you enjoy!

Savvy On,
Michelle


I will be giving Savvy Star Ratings based soley on my opinion of it's value to a parelli student as such


***** Must own

**** Must watch

*** Worth watching, but you won't die without it

** Eh' take it with a grain of salt, you will have to filter alot

* OK, but there is better stuff out there to spend your time and money on

0 stars....skip it, it just isn't worth your time.




Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Fun But little progress

Well, aside from the bizarre walk about on sat, Sunday was a great horse day all around. I had fun with my friend for NINE hours, delivering, picking up, picking up, delivering and bringing home a bunch of mini’s. The smallest….26”. I got car sick for a while, and we had to avert some major traffic delays, but all in all was a fun day. Saturday I did nothing with Snookie…I figured her stroll thru the neighborhood was enough for both of us. But Sunday I amped up the hill therapy. We did 10 laps each direction of walking downhill and trotting uphill. I got her enzymes in the mail…think I already mentioned it. Last night I had a parents boy scout meeting, so I couldn't’t do anything by the time I got home. Tonight I am gonna try really hard to play with both Snookie and Rose tonight, but the farrier is coming for Rose So I may get cheated out of it again. I have to have help trimming feet…my back is killing me, and Rose is the biggest PILL for me. Not bad, my back just can’t take her right now. Once the farrier is done I will be able to keep up on her feet in a matter of minutes with the power grinder. Since Hill therapy is #1 priority, as it the first step to riding again and passing L2 Freestyle, Snookie gets the play time first for a few weeks.
Savvy On
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know I am not perfect.....so be nice!